COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at our dental practice.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
We are currently rescheduling all non essential treatment, but are available to treat your dental emergencies. Please call our office if you are experiencing a dental emergency and would like to schedule an appointment.
◦ In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
◦ Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you
◦ Upon entering our office, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water
◦ At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Peridex (Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.12%). Peridex Mouth Rinse has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
◦ Additionally, we are requesting you wash your hands with soap and water before re-entering the business areas
You can be assured safety measures at our office will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
Deirdre G Burke D.D.S.
Jack C. Hoey D.M.D.